The Best French Christmas Movies!
There is nothing more satisfying than snuggling up to a movie and a box of chocolates at home around Christmas time. Instead of cosying up to Love Actually or Home Alone this year, why not try watching one of these festive French films instead? We've picked out some of our favourites to suit all film tastes!
1) If you like heartwarming stories and history.
Joyeux Noël (Merry Christmas) by Christian Carion (2005)
2) f you like comical family dramas, and famous French stars.
Un conte de Noël (A Christmas Tale) by Arnaud Desplechin (2008)
3) If you like classic French comedy and enjoyed watching Les Bronzés.
Le père Noël est une ordure (Santa stinks) by Jean-Marie Poiré (1982)
4) If you love romance and hot French guys (Romain Duris and Louis Garrel)
Dans Paris by Christophe Honoré (2006)
And here are a couple of films that lifts your spirits, at any time of the year!
5) If you like musicals, the Sixties and Catherine Deneuve
Les Demoiselles de Rochefort by Jacques Demy (1967)
6) If you love a hilarious comedy and can take things with a pinch of salt.
Qu'est ce Qu'on a Fait au Bon Dieu ? By Philippe de Chauveron (2014)